Friday, March 29, 2013

XS650 Project

I inherited this XS650 project off of Spencer a few months ago. This bike started off as a street tracker project that turned into a almost year long hard tail project. His plans were to build it , ride it for a bit then sell for a Sportster. Well he bought the Sportster before he finished the XS and wanted to start tearing into that bike first day. I had to put my foot down and say you gotta finish the XS before you start tearing up that Sporty. After a few beers at Pizza Port one Saturday I said I would finish the XS for him in trade for credit on parts to build the sporty. Long story short I have a XS650 I have to finish along with the half dozen other projects I have here in the shop. Here are a few pictures of what I got and what we have done.
Before
                                                                
Sissy Bar, seat, and exhaust ( exhaust from Chop Cult )
                                        
                                              
Fender Bracket
                                                                    
Headlight mount not yet finished
                                                         
Tail light, License mount, and under seat electrical box
                                           

New tank also found on Cop Cult
                                               
Side view of hidden electrical box
 

2 comments:

  1. How do i get one of your linkert air cleaners?

    ReplyDelete

  2. You can't believe what i just got,… A loan of $ 60,000. I have been looking for a loan for the past 2years until i was referred to a legitimate lender. Though it was not that easy to approve my loan, as you know nothing good comes easy. But I got my loan within 4 hours i got my loan, and before i knew it, the loan was transferred to me. please friends, don't let any body deceive you and scam you for this is real. Contact them via Email: gaincreditloan1@gmail.com OR You can also whatsApp them at: at +1-(901) 676-0641 (WhatsApp Only)

    ReplyDelete